Turbo?

92Lex

Anyone active in this forum with a FI set-up? Just curious as to why I haven't seen much forced induction threads on this forum. I mean....this is a "mod" section. The majority of your vehicles are capable of handling FI to an extent. Let me guide you to becoming a boost junky!! Haha.

P.S. being broke isn't a factor. Boosting can be done on a budget.

• 2 months later...

Anyone active in this forum with a FI set-up? Just curious as to why I haven't seen much forced induction threads on this forum. I mean....this is a "mod" section. The majority of your vehicles are capable of handling FI to an extent. Let me guide you to becoming a boost junky!! Haha.

92, Send me a full turbo setup/intercooler/tuning/ etc... We'll work out the details later .................

92, Send me a full turbo setup/intercooler/tuning/ etc... We'll work out the details later .................

I'll handle the drop/suspension/exhaust/wheels/tires and possilble body kit ( although I would like to keep it a sleeper ) ???

I don't want to dog out this forum, but 92LEX if you are looking for boosted Lexus's you won't find any on this forum... You need to check out Lextreme.com... It is a small forum but they hit it hard, deep discussions about turbo charging, supercharging, Nitrous application, Mod's only.... It is strickly a high performance Lexus forum, and there are Lexus's on that forum that can roast me big time....

Infact, I am currently on a thread discussion about boost combinations, like turbo charging and supercharging the same motor (1uz-fe).... Also twin turbo charging the Xuz-fe's, and also NOS and supercharging combo's...It's where I learned everything I know about the performance aspect of the these Lexus/Toyota motors...

This forum is cool though for everything else....Check it out and post, I am sure a few members would be very impressed with your ride.... :)

Yeah, I know, but this forum is what guided me into my old profession (auto tech). I mean, I struggled to change my own oil a few years back and now I'm an ASE certified tech. Knowlegde not shared...is knowledge wasted.