Is This Board Dying Out?!?

92Lex

A BMW is a vehicle that everyone should get to experience owning and driving.

This reminds me of the old slogan about boats..... The best boat is your buddy's boat... you get to enjoy it, he gets to fix it! :lol:

Actually, I think these days, except for MB, most cars are pretty darn good in general.

LOL.......Way off the subject, boat ACTUALLY stands for B reak O ut A nother T housand. Anyway trying to compare Lexus and BMW is like apples and oranges...they're both great cars it just depends on your personal taste. Louisville has the right idea by marrying the two brands under one roof! I'm a LEXUS F**CKING FANATIC! My co-workers seriously think i need theropy i enjoy LS 400's so much. Everytime i get to demo the used 100K mi. 96' we have have on the lot the other saleman roll they're eyes because they know how much i really enjoy turning new people on to the driving perfection that outweighs a 20k mi. damn near anything! "it's just a Camry with a fancy logo" they say. Then i have the joy of telling them drive it.......And come back and stand corrected;) To say i will NEVER own a beamer is like saying i'll eat Chearios everyday for the rest of my life though......Ok, maybe with REALLY sweet strawberries or something!

This board is a lot more active than I thought. I guess it didn't seem too alive because I posted during the holiday months.

A BMW is a vehicle that everyone should get to experience owning and driving.

I would love to own a BMW when I get rich. My friend has a M3 in his garage. It's his baby, his flashy hard top convertible, speed monster. But he also has two Lexus, GS and GX. He loves his Lexus for reliability, he loves his M3 because it is awesome to drive. I wont compare them because we have a little family feud going on right now, all fun though. But if I run into some serious money after I get my next Lexus which will propably be a GX when I finish paying off my LS, I definitely would look into buying a piece of that beautiful machinery you guys call a bimmer.