New Pics

1995_ES300

Just detailed my car today, sadly the sun was setting: so the reflections were not all too obvious and the pics look a little blue.

Anyways, this car has 156,000 miles on it so far and has had no major malfunctions of anything. Only had to replace general wear and tear things like the gaskets, water pump, intake hose, spk plugs, radiator, rear disk brakes, antenna, hoses, passenger drive shaft, and engine mounts.

I'm pleased to say this car does not burn or drip a single thing anymore!

I'm very amazed how well this car has been ticking and how nice it still looks after 12 years. Seems to drive better than other domestic cars with not even half the milage this car has.

I will never go back to another domestic vehicle again!

post-15412-1167361229_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361212_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361193_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361247_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361368_thumb.jpg

Just detailed my car today, sadly the sun was setting: so the reflections were not all too obvious and the pics look a little blue.

Anyways, this car has 156,000 miles on it so far and has had no major malfunctions of anything. Only had to replace general wear and tear things like the gaskets, water pump, intake hose, spk plugs, radiator, rear disk brakes, antenna, hoses, passenger drive shaft, and engine mounts.

I'm very amazed how well this car has been ticking and how nice it still looks after 12 years. Seems to drive better than other domestic cars with not even half the milage this car has.

post-15412-1167361229_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361212_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361193_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361247_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361368_thumb.jpg

The car looks immaculate for it's age, job well done!

A little constructive criticism if you will. Under the hood, the reservoir and battery can use a bit more elbow grease, and APC + Brush. The rest looks clean enough to eat off of!

Great job!

--Gabe

• 3 weeks later...

It's so nice to see old aged vehicles look like they're only 2 years old. Our "oldie" is our Odyssey and it's a 97 with about 145k miles. I too try to detail it as often as I can. :)

DSC01285-1.jpg

Very nice!

I've always liked the classic styling of the 2nd gen. ES....good thing since I own one too. :)

• 1 year later...

post-15412-1167361229_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361212_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361193_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361247_thumb.jpg[att

chmentid=6231]

A little constructive criticism if you will. Under the hood, the reservoir and battery can use a bit more elbow grease, and APC + Brush. The rest looks clean enough to eat off of!

Great job!

--Gabe

+1 Looks Great!

post-15412-1167361229_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361212_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361193_thumb.jpgpost-15412-1167361247_thumb.jpg[att

chmentid=6231]

Great job!

--Gabe

+1 Looks Great!

Looking good :cheers: I don't know about that steering wheel cover :whistles:

Love the powered subs! How much are you putting out? Any rattles? Nice job on the detailing! Great to see these old cars shine off into the sunset. I would attend to that SW though.....it's the only fly in the ointment.