Is300 Fog Lights

t4rusaf

Hey guys, quick question for all... what would be the best substitute for yellow fog lenses if I currently have the clear lense? Maybe that Laminix film, or something along those lines? Also, did any of you guys thow HID's in your fogs and had good results? It seems that the intensity of the fogs cannot be matched, but I was hoping someone here might have an idea.

I also read a few months ago someone was actually looking for the clear lenses instead of the yellow ones. Anybody up for a trade if interested?

• 2 weeks later...

maybe late on the reply but i just got my approval for posting... i slack off ....you could try silverstar bulbs as these would give clear apperance during day and keep the yellow on when active... as for hid... going to put a 12000k hid kit in my fogs as part of a nifty lil aux switch mod in the works very soon so we shall see...

Hey guys, quick question for all... what would be the best substitute for yellow fog lenses if I currently have the clear lense? Maybe that Laminix film, or something along those lines? Also, did any of you guys thow HID's in your fogs and had good results? It seems that the intensity of the fogs cannot be matched, but I was hoping someone here might have an idea.

I also read a few months ago someone was actually looking for the clear lenses instead of the yellow ones. Anybody up for a trade if interested?

I have an 01 IS300 with yellow fog lights. I have been trying to swap for the clear if you are still interested. Let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, been gone a while (just got back from a work related trip) and for some reason, I cannot PM anyone! Anyhow, of the three members, who would still be interested in the swap? "bfdm mexi" I am somewhat local to you so you would be my first attempt. Someone let me know!