rhsmd Posted December 27, 2006 Share Posted December 27, 2006 My dealer calls me today and tells me that my IS350 is in and when do i want to pick it up? since it was delayed for a week by the denver blizzard, and another snowstorm is coming this weekend, i say how about tonight or tomorrow. he says fine, and i try calling my wife to tell her to be home to drive me over to the dealer in the evening( this will be an extra car, no trade). 20 min later the dealer calls me again to tell me that the was told by the prep people that the car was damaged during digging around the car the other day. he says that it's some damage on the hood that will need some paint work. he asks if i want the car. I declined, and now i have to go through the whole process again. Hopefully this time they will come up with my first choice color SGM. any thoughts? is this a lowball ploy, with someone else coming n with a higher bid than me, or does this sound legit or what? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.