1994 Es 300 Alarm Reset

ryder51

Recently purchased 1994 ES 300. Disconnected battery to clean terminals and install new clamps. Alarm system will not re-engage. Appreciate advice on restarting the system. I do not have FOB but do have that master key that comes on the credit card sort of deal from the mfg. Thanks..

Recently purchased 1994 ES 300. Disconnected battery to clean terminals and install new clamps. Alarm system will not re-engage. Appreciate advice on restarting the system. I do not have FOB but do have that master key that comes on the credit card sort of deal from the mfg. Thanks..

Does your stereo still work? Mine is killed every time I disconnect the battery, but I know some years don't have this problem. Not sure about '94. I can tell you how to fix it, if that's your problem.

tck...

tck...

Thanks for your response. My stereo and all other electronic functions are back as normal following battery reconnect. I've tried a couple of schemes from the forum such as locking and unlocking drivers door sequences and key on/off routines..but to no avail. Appreciate your advice. My understanding is that any post 1994 methods probably won't work as they changed the system in 1995. Dana