Shop Vac

I am looking for something that will allow me to vacuum my carpet as well as to shampoo the carpet, also, I was told that these wet/dry vacuums allow me to hooke something up to them and use them as a blower to get the water off the inside of the mirrors, doors, etc. any help on which model to buy there are a ton of them, I just want something to do the job, nothing too fancy but nothing cheap either, I will like something easy to use for personal use again. thank you.

I am looking for something that will allow me to vacuum my carpet as well as to shampoo the carpet, also, I was told that these wet/dry vacuums allow me to hooke something up to them and use them as a blower to get the water off the inside of the mirrors, doors, etc. any help on which model to buy there are a ton of them, I just want something to do the job, nothing too fancy but nothing cheap either, I will like something easy to use for personal use again. thank you.

I personally have a Ridgid on a wishlist. They may not be the cheapest, but their warantee and impeccable track record are perfect for detailers.

Just don't skimp and buy anything less than 5hp from them. And when extracting the carpet, remove the filter for the best suction!

Good luck!

--Gabe