Specifics On Tsb's

waldeck1

I am a new Lexus owner (and new member) - having recently purchased a used 2001 Rx300 AWD. I reviewed the TSB listing in AllData, and a couple of items caught my eye- Paint-Body Protective Film; A/T Fluid requirements, etc. Is there any way to read up on the details of the TSB's. The vehicle I bought has not had dealer checks past 5k miles (except for seat spring popping corrective work- which shows up on the TSB list!)? Do dealers 'update' all vehicles that come in for service per the TSB's ?

Thanks for any input

As the way I understand it, the dealer will fix an issue that has a TSB IF the customer complains about the issue AND the vehicle is still covered under the original factory warranty.

Good luck with the 2001 AWD. I just bought my Certified Pre-Owned 2000 AWD and so far I love it. Best car I've owned so far and I've had 3 BMWs as my last 3 vehicles. I still consider myself a BMW guy who now drives a Lexus, but I'm slowly converting. :P

JP

I was deciding on a RX330 (new) or go used with a RX300 or BMW X5. You have no idea how hard it was to go against the X5, me being a BMW guy and all. But in the end, the RX300 won out. I drive too many miles to go with a new RX330 and just liked the ride and looks of the X5 better. :P

There I said it! I chose the Lexus over the BMW!

I am now converted! LMFAO

Enjoy the RX3 dude.

JP