Insta Finish Paint Sealant From P&b Manufacturing

Has anyone used the "Insta Finish Paint Sealant" (see link below)? Or a product called " 5 Star Shine"

Are they basically the same Telfon Paint Sealant?

I tried the 5 Star Shine and it worked very well (so far), yet it costs $50 for a small bottle that is good for one application for an average size car. The Insta Finish Paint Sealant seems to be very similar to the 5 Star Shine product from what little information the manufacturers provide.

Just looking to see if anyone has some experience with either of these products.

Thanks.

Link to "Insta Finish Paint Sealant" from P&B Manufacturing:

http://www.pandbmanufacturing.com/product1...oduct_info.html

:)

I've not used the insta paint sealant, but I have used the 5 star shine. I make it a point never to trust any manufacturer who claims long term durability or that claims benefits from teflon. These claims are lies, and I don't buy products from liars. Teflon has zero benefit in a car wax formulation (in order to have nonstick properties Teflon must be applied at over 670 degrees), and it is impossible for ANY applied paint protectant to last on a daily driven vehicle longer than 6-12 months.

I've not used the insta paint sealant, but I have used the 5 star shine. I make it a point never to trust any manufacturer who claims long term durability or that claims benefits from teflon. These claims are lies, and I don't buy products from liars. Teflon has zero benefit in a car wax formulation (in order to have nonstick properties Teflon must be applied at over 670 degrees), and it is impossible for ANY applied paint protectant to last on a daily driven vehicle longer than 6-12 months.

Agreed. Save your next $50, and buy yourself any sealant from the following lines, and you'll be glad that you have enough product to do 20+ cars, with a far superior finish.

- Collinite

- Klasse

- Jeff Werkstatt

- Zaino

- Duragloss

Good luck!

--Gabe

Thanks for the advice....:cheers:

BMWWW

+ 1 for Jeff Werkstatt line. I love all their AJ line and prime. Low cost and if you use it correctly you WILL get 40 to 50 details out of a bottle. If you are getting only 20+ you need to thin it out.

One of (2) orders.

july8001mq6.jpg

If I could not get JW line I would select Optimum Poli-Seal with there wax or Chemical guys 5050.

I have been playing around, if you want pix let me know, I am topping AJT with CG 5050. Depth and wetness.!!!!

Werkstat is simply Klasse, and it used to be a great line until the new VOC regs. I'd give Zaino a shot, the best most durable stuff out there! OMG Chemical Guys 5050 is way overpriced, if you are going to spend that much go with Souvern. If you want a wax try Natty's, but seriously go with Zaino it beats everything in looks and durabilty.

Werkstat is simply Klasse, and it used to be a great line until the new VOC regs. I'd give Zaino a shot, the best most durable stuff out there! OMG Chemical Guys 5050 is way overpriced, if you are going to spend that much go with Souvern. If you want a wax try Natty's, but seriously go with Zaino it beats everything in looks and durabilty.

Have you tried JW? Nattys in my eyes is all crap (all oil). Durability of Nattys is not even close to 5050 wax from my use on my lexus,wifes car and my tractor. I did three paint surfaces since all 3 are in different enviroments. Slickness, beading is about gone is 2 months or less.

And yes I have used it both items. Also if you use Klasse and JW, I have, and JW is much easier to apply and better then any sealant I have used to date. Not saying I am right etc but I have spent some serious $$ in 2006 to find out. It is funny that most are going in another direction then Zaino on autopia.

I have also used Souvern (they bought with my help) on my parents cars to try. Durability is about 50% of Nattys (pretty bad). It looks great but slickness, durability and longevity well, sucks.

PS if you used Klasse and JW as a foundation of what they are made of is different. Honestly...... Zaino, as SW stated is too plastic looking for me for the pics I have seen.