A Little Help With Reset Ecu

Hey Im new to the club and I got some great tips so far. Well i pulled the fuse to reset the ecu and when i put it back in, everything worked accept my radio, interior lighting, and automatic telescoping steering wheel.What gives. btw I have 01 gs 300 :blink:

Hey Im new to the club and I got some great tips so far. Well i pulled the fuse to reset the ecu and when i put it back in, everything worked accept my radio, interior lighting, and automatic telescoping steering wheel.What gives. btw I have 01 gs 300 :blink:

You lose all the memory settings when you reset the ecu.

yea but all these things dont even come on, did i do something wrong?

Double check all of the fuses, Make sure they are all good and clean the contacts.

Double check all of the fuses, Make sure they are all good and clean the contacts.

hey thanks dc i got it. it was one of the fuses

hey thanks dc i got it. it was one of the fuses

Always a pleasure helping out a fellow lexus owner :cheers: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays..........