Pulling Problem

Alec

I purchased an 02 ES300 back in July. I have really enjoyed the car but it has been pulling to the left since I purchased it. I was planning on doing an alignment once I purchased new tires which I have done recently. I purchased Yokohama Avid H4s from Discount Tire. They recommended Meineke across the street for an alignment. I have had the car in a couple of times and it still pulling to the left, especially at highway speeds. They have assured me that all 4 wheels are in specs and have provided documentation to show it. They told me to go back to Discount Tire to have the front tires replaced. Discount tire replaced the front tires without question and it still is pulling to the left. The car has pulled to the left since day one and the new tires and two alignments have not improved it. Any ideas as to remedy this? Thanks!

well that happened to me in a chevy camaro, the alignment was done a couple of times and it turned out that the car had been in an accident and the frame was bent. thus all the suspension was lined up but the frame was changing the geometry to pull the car to the side.

so, dunno exactly what to tell you to do other than to find somebody that will align the "wheels to the road" like they do it on racecars. Not aligning the suspension to the frame.

I purchased an 02 ES300 back in July. I have really enjoyed the car but it has been pulling to the left since I purchased it. I was planning on doing an alignment once I purchased new tires which I have done recently. I purchased Yokohama Avid H4s from Discount Tire. They recommended Meineke across the street for an alignment. I have had the car in a couple of times and it still pulling to the left, especially at highway speeds. They have assured me that all 4 wheels are in specs and have provided documentation to show it. They told me to go back to Discount Tire to have the front tires replaced. Discount tire replaced the front tires without question and it still is pulling to the left. The car has pulled to the left since day one and the new tires and two alignments have not improved it. Any ideas as to remedy this? Thanks!

My friend's 350Z was hit by a charter bus and the car was destroyed. Not mechanically, but bodily. He feared that the frame was bent and as it turned out, it was. This did result in pulling problems and tire lifespan shortage. Check your vehicle' carfax to see if it was in an accident.