Is 250 - Does It Lock Itself If Left Unlocked?

"It's not that difficult.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ite=lock+itself

One might expect that a long time lurker would have seen these threads. Now then, do you have any questions or anything of substance to add to the forum?"

Bartkat - Thanks for asking! However, the topics keep magically locking... (Oh the mere struggles of a mortal against a demi-god.)

However, your link was absolutely useless. As was your post. Also your choice to close the topics so that someone else might post something of substance. Good decision, "Gold Moderator"!!!

Well, let me summarize: Your link brought up 4 items. The first two were SJG86 and myself and will never see any answers since being closed. The third only briefly referenced a "lock" but mostly covered the old popping dash syndrome. Lastly, the fourth was from some other soul about locking doors... What was the answer? Well, we don't really know, do we. Some people said yes, others said no. No where was there any instructions on how to get the feature to work.

Does that resolve the issue in your mind?? Good thing we both have lots of time on our hands!

"It's not that difficult.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ite=lock+itself

One might expect that a long time lurker would have seen these threads. Now then, do you have any questions or anything of substance to add to the forum?"

Bartkat - Thanks for asking! However, the topics keep magically locking... (Oh the mere struggles of a mortal against a demi-god.)

However, your link was absolutely useless. As was your post. Also your choice to close the topics so that someone else might post something of substance. Good decision, "Gold Moderator"!!!

Well, let me summarize: Your link brought up 4 items. The first two were SJG86 and myself and will never see any answers since being closed. The third only briefly referenced a "lock" but mostly covered the old popping dash syndrome. Lastly, the fourth was from some other soul about locking doors... What was the answer? Well, we don't really know, do we. Some people said yes, others said no. No where was there any instructions on how to get the feature to work.

Does that resolve the issue in your mind?? Good thing we both have lots of time on our hands!

That last found post was correct, even though they were unsure. No walkaway-locking feature exists. If you unlock and do not open the door within 30 seconds, it will relock. That's all.

Dude, you can either treat the members and moderators here with respect or you can leave. I'm sorry if you felt slighted because someone suggested that you search but you have absolutely no right to speak to bartkat the way that you have here. He's a volunteer and he graciously keeps the forums orderly so that we all have a nice place to spend online time talking about our cars. You owe him an apology for being such a jerk.

Now, you can check the self important 'tude and stay or you can leave. We're a nice laid back group of people, but If you keep the 'tude and stay we will show you the door. Your choice and it'll be your loss not ours.

Thread closed, again.

EDIT- I actually just re read your original post and was amused to find that it wasn't even your thread that got closed, it was just you complaining about somebody else's thread that got closed and also was extremely amused to see that instead of responding to your first thread you started another! So I will again stress, the self important 'tude definately needs to go if you're going to stay here.