1994 Ls 400

portsmouthva

Hello i own a 91 Ls 400 and today i was driving and saw this n 94 ls 400 for sale so i stop and look and the price was 1500, but needs ECU/Computer Box it has 146,000 miles on it, in good shape, so could this be able to be fixed. thanks

You can see where I got my '94 ECU Here or for context read the whole thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i own a 91 Ls 400 and today i was driving and saw this n 94 ls 400 for sale so i stop and look and the price was 1500, but needs ECU/Computer Box it has 146,000 miles on it, in good shape, so could this be able to be fixed. thanks

Did you buy the 94? Looks to be a good buy, if you didn't, let me know. I'm looking for a 93 to 95 LS. Thanks.

Did you buy the 94? Looks to be a good buy, if you didn't, let me know. I'm looking for a 93 to 95 LS. Thanks.

no i didnt buy it someone did though, im looking for a 95 now myself

no i didnt buy it someone did though, im looking for a 95 now myself

Thanks. Best of luck to you too.