Blizzard

what rotten timing!

my dealer calls yesterday to say my car is coming in today and they will prep it on thursday and can i pick it up on friday. i would prefer sat pickup, but will demure to fri.

now a blizzard is hitting denver.

RATS!!!!!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

I'll trade you my clean car and house in NY (it hasn't snowed yet) for your place and dirty car in snowy Denver? haha

Don't get distraught about the blizzard... the new car will be just fine and they clean up just as nice!

Ah Albany. I went to SUNYA. the snow then was just as high.

Thats a bummer! Thats why I always try to avoid buying new cars in the winter.

Off topic but we're headed up to Albany for New Years with some friends that live up there. They live in Delmar actually.

what rotten timing!

my dealer calls yesterday to say my car is coming in today and they will prep it on thursday and can i pick it up on friday. i would prefer sat pickup, but will demure to fri.

now a blizzard is hitting denver.

RATS!!!!!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Figures, I dont know what's worse, I picked up my brand new 350 12 hours before the blizzard hit, almost two days later there it sits in my driveway covered up to the windows in snow.

I guess there is always tomorrow.

They always say it's better to learn when your young.... lets just hope that is the case for our cars learning to deal with the white stuff in snow prone areas! I had 6 inches on mine the 2nd week, but haven't had any since... and it appears it is going to be a brown christmas here in the northeast.

Suny Albany is a Great school also a great party school... I had a lot of friends that went there. It was a bit to close to home for me so I ended up going to Geneseo.