Proud Owner Of Ls460

I have to say this one hell of a car after all these year driving a LS400 and then you migrate to LS460. Whew ! I should say this car is car for the 21st Century. I have got my car shipped from OHIO. Since I had my collegeaus take some snaps off the Aircraft Apron. I am sharing these snaps for you guys as well. No matter what people say, once you own it, all the negative points of the car are flushed down the toilet. I have heard so much topics of the car camera auto assist. And I can assure you, I havent come across any issues at all while doing parking. It has been perfect to this dayThe toyota engineers have spent a lot on technology . And it is the quietest car i have come across.

post-21708-1166609291_thumb.jpg

I have to say this IS one helluva of a car after all these year driving a LS400 and then you migrate to LS460. Whew ! I should say this car is car for the 21st Century. I have got my car shipped by air from clear lake houston to San Jose CA. Since I had my collegeaus take some snaps off the Aircraft Apron. I am sharing these snap for you guys as well. The toyota engineers have spent a lot on technology . And it is the quietest car i have come across.post-21708-1166609291_thumb.jpg

Agree 100%! Have about 2800 miles on my LS460 and love it more and more everyday. Still finding out things about this unit. I did not even know it had headlight washers! What a hoot.

After getting out of my slow and clumsy LX470, the LS460 feels like a rocket!

Fit and finish beats my neighbors 7 Series, not to mention horsepower. I took him for a little ride and he was pi$$ed that this little luxury car was WAY more powerful! :P