Increse The Lock Beep Volume?

Does anyone know how to increase the volume of the beep when you lock?

Mine is so quiet I can barely hear it.

I like being able to hear if from across the parking lot to make sure its locked up.

The dealer is finding out for me hopefully tomorrow if this can be done. I remeber hearing about it, but most likely theyre gonna tell me to drive it all the way to their service center to get it looked at.

It cant be that hard. Older lexus's had a volume knob near the gas pedal, but now its in some hidden menu.

The dealer should have a list of personalized settings. The beep volume is on of those. You might want to look at the list and see if there are any others you want changed and get it all done during the one free settings change. They should have a little programmer to take care of all that.

The dealer should have a list of personalized settings. The beep volume is on of those. You might want to look at the list and see if there are any others you want changed and get it all done during the one free settings change. They should have a little programmer to take care of all that.

I dont know why this isnt something I can do myself, through hidden menus or such. Anyway to find out?

I dont know why this isnt something I can do myself, through hidden menus or such. Anyway to find out?

That's just the way it is. You should have a list of personalized settings. The dealer will set the whole thing up for you one time for free.