Mark Levinson

Have a 2006 GS 300 AWD with Mark Levinson, Navigation and XM Sat radio....when playing a CD and pressing TITLE on screen, I do not get any data, Disc Name, or Title....I have tried at least 50 CD's....also, when using Sat radio and pressing TEXT, I only get about 7 characters, thought you were supposed to get up to 29.....anyone with same problem....anyone with same system that actually does get data....thanks

I have a Mark Levinson system in my 2006 LS 430; I'm sure it is similar.

The system does not have CD-Text capability and since so few audio CDs are encoded with CD-Text, I don't suppose it matters much. Sure, it'd be nice, but fewer than 10% of CDs have it (I'm guessing).

Also, my info display for XM Radio is limited to about ten characters. I believe the deficiency lies in Toyota's XM tuner and not in the audio system itself, and yes, I was disappointed as well. The built-in RDS for FM stations display significantly more than ten characters.

I have a Mark Levinson system in my 2006 LS 430; I'm sure it is similar.

The system does not have CD-Text capability and since so few audio CDs are encoded with CD-Text, I don't suppose it matters much. Sure, it'd be nice, but fewer than 10% of CDs have it (I'm guessing).

Also, my info display for XM Radio is limited to about ten characters. I believe the deficiency lies in Toyota's XM tuner and not in the audio system itself, and yes, I was disappointed as well. The built-in RDS for FM stations display significantly more than ten characters.

Thanks for your response....have another issue, maybe you have had similar problem...recently purchased a DVD Audio, Tommy by the Who....sounds great except that there is no lead vocal!!!! seems to be not reading a channel.....ever had a similar problem?....incidentally, purchased a CD in format DTS 5.1 channel sound is incredible seems to be format that works best....thanks