Some Opinions On Price, Please

For starters, we're on the East coast. How does $44,000 even sound for an '07 GS350AWD? No nav/Lev., but little extas like the Preferred Accessory Package with all-weather mats. Also, run-flat tires. :unsure: It would be a purchase, not a lease. Thanks.

For starters, we're on the East coast. How does $44,000 even sound for an '07 GS350AWD? No nav/Lev., but little extas like the Preferred Accessory Package with all-weather mats. Also, run-flat tires. :unsure: It would be a purchase, not a lease. Thanks.

That's only $3,511 off MSRP, you can do better. I received a phone quote of $42,800 for an MSRP of $47,511, I'm going in tomorrow after work to seal the deal.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

go to edmunds.com and find the 07 lexus you want. click on price with options and it tells you how much the car is msrp and how much the car is at invoice. there should be no reason why you cant get the car at invoice or a couple of hundred dollars oer invoice. i bought my 06 gs300 brand new for $42,300 and the msrp was $48,900. usually you need to talk to the internet sales manager to get this type of price. hope that helps.