91 Ls400 1/2 Shaft Replacement

91LexusLS400

Has anyone had experience in changing out the 1/2 shafts in the rear of an early LS? I've got one side that's leaking and just want to replace both while in there. Where should I go for replacement? Aftermarket, Rebuilt or new OEM? No traction control. Does anyone have a diagram of this assembly? I might as well replace all bearings and seals in the rear too. Thanks!

Has anyone had experience in changing out the 1/2 shafts in the rear of an early LS? I've got one side that's leaking and just want to replace both while in there. Where should I go for replacement? Aftermarket, Rebuilt or new OEM? No traction control. Does anyone have a diagram of this assembly? I might as well replace all bearings and seals in the rear too. Thanks!

rearaxle.pdf

Thanks for the diagram LScott. I just ordered everything from Vans Auto Parts in Austin, TX (just bought out by Carquest), they specialize in foreign cars and the prices are much less than Lexus. For example, I needed a power steering pump too, Vans $175---Lexus $449. The old 91 is getting more for Christmas than my wife... :whistles: