Integrated Key Fob Issue

ehlex92

I recently had some work done to my 1992 SC400 wherein they disconnected the battery. The remote key fob, the all-in-one kind, now does not work. I checked the cut-off switch. Could it be a coincidence that the battery inside the key died while the car was being serviced, or is there a routine one must perform after the battery has been disconnected.

Thank you for your help.

• 1 year later...
I recently had some work done to my 1992 SC400 wherein they disconnected the battery. The remote key fob, the all-in-one kind, now does not work. I checked the cut-off switch. Could it be a coincidence that the battery inside the key died while the car was being serviced, or is there a routine one must perform after the battery has been disconnected.

Thank you for your help.

Did you get you keyfob fixed. I'm having the same problem.. I Pulled the EFI and Dome Fuses, then the problem occurred.

Thanks

Thank you for your help.

Did you get you keyfob fixed. I'm having the same problem.. I Pulled the EFI and Dome Fuses, then the problem occurred.

Thanks

Thank you for your help.

Where is "cut-off switch"? I have been trying to get my system to work since getting the car. I have attempted to reprogram the all in one key fob, replaced batteries and even bought a new, all in one key fob with no luck. A cut off switch somewhere would explain it. TIA