Bulbs To Match Factory HID?

I have a 98 GS400 and I have the factory HIDs. After I cracked the yellow fogs, i currently have the PIAA Xtreme Whites for my fogs. They look yellow/white with a tint of blue. The factory HIDs are more purple. The inner wedge bulb is a generic super white bulb and is LIGHT blue. Anyone have any suggestions on what wedge bulbs or 9006 bulbs that would better match the HIDs. I was looking into the Piaa Super Plasma and Raybrig Hyper Purple. Anyone have any experience with these or any other bulbs? :)

• 1 month later...

IMO don't bother wasteing your money on either bulb.. Now if you want to match your fogs with you 4100K HID's I'd go with the "Razo" Bulbs.. I haven't used them on my GS but I a friend of mine has them on his and they match the factory HID's perfectly.. Now with the wedge-bulb.. I hope yur talking about the wedge-bulb that's in with the highbeam.. If so Polarg bulbs would be the way to go if you really want the inner lights to be lit-up... You have a choice of either the M4 or the M6... I think the M4 will be more to your liking though... As fpr me I'm currently running Philips 6000K HID's, Piaa Superplasma in the highs, Piaa Blue LED wedgebulb in the inner lights, and yellow fogs..