Sunroof

My sunroof has always made a noise when I have it at a tilt and have the cover closed and hit a bump, just a rattling noise. I can live with that and have got used to it. However, something new has arisen. Now when I'm on a bumpy road, and the sunroof is CLOSED, it makes the rattling noises. My husband has pushed on it while it's closed, and it gives. A lot.......oh, and my dash is getting worse.

Okay. Okay. It's going in tomorrow for the 30k service, so I'm having them look into it. I don't think the dash can get any worse if they break into it to check it out........also, the brakes are getting louder........

BUT I STILL LOVE THIS CAR!!! Is that wrong?

No thats not wrong, your like every other BMW owner whos car goes in the shop every 2 months but they still love the car no matter what!! Haha ok that was a low blow but you get the point!

YES!! LOW BLOW!! I used to own a BMW........ :whistles:

What I love about my dealer is that they gave me a loaner, an ES350 w/nav and everything!! It's a very nice car......

And my cabin filter is being replaced. $86 for the part. I have to go back and look in the previous messages to see what everyone else has paid.......

I thought we went all through that cabin filter thing. Or maybe it was on another forum.

Interior cabin a/c filter

Quantity in Basket:none

Code: 87139-07010

Price:$24.00

http://www.irontoad.com/Merchant2/merchant...;Store_Code=LSC

I knew we did. Dangit, they sure rip you!

I thought we went all through that cabin filter thing. Or maybe it was on another forum.

Interior cabin a/c filter

Quantity in Basket:none

Code: 87139-07010

Price:$24.00

http://www.irontoad.com/Merchant2/merchant...;Store_Code=LSC

I knew we did. Dangit, they sure rip you!

Yah they do. Right after I got my car I got the A/C, Engine air, and some oil filters just so I'd have them when I needed. Next time you'll do good. :)

You could almost save the price of a dinner by shopping :lol::lol: online.

Wow, you sound like my wife. Part of the reason she traded in her Volvo was because of rattles. So far her Lexus is solid. She can hear EVERY little thing!

Let us know what/if the dealer finds anything...brakes probably need attention at 30K...

Now those filter prices....the value of being informed!

Wow, you sound like my wife. Part of the reason she traded in her Volvo was because of rattles. So far her Lexus is solid. She can hear EVERY little thing!

Let us know what/if the dealer finds anything...brakes probably need attention at 30K...

Now those filter prices....the value of being informed!

30k was a major service. So Lexus did everything. I paid about $350 for it all. Brakes don't squeak anymore. And they did a "campaign" for the dash. Believe it or not, they fixed it. More insulation does the trick. Because of that rattle, I couldn't hear the rattle in my passenger side seatbelt, but now I do!! lol. Actually, the side bolster is coming off, so that could be the culprit.

Also, everything got reset because of the battery being tested. So now I have to go find that old thread that has the steps on how to set your seatbelt alarm to not go off........argh!

The loaner car I had got a blow out on the way there. It drove nicely and handled well, even with a flat tire!!! (ES350)