93 Es 300 Headlamp Replacement

I know there used to be a thread about condensation in the lenses of 93 ES 300's but now i can't find it.

But now it's pass the issues of foggy yellowed lamps, They now are completely out. B)

Tho there may be a relay or some other tech issue, I am looking to replace them with some aftermarket ones since i have decided to keep the car. Wish i had a pic to show how bad they were. Any advice or help would be great on this.

Cheers

:cheers:

ok,im guessing you mean the bulbs burned out right?if not check your fuses.to replace the bulbs its very simple.first go to any local store that sell automotive stuff and find 9006 number headlight bulbs.if you are looking for a good after market bulb i would say go with the silvainia silver stars 9006/they sell them in walmart or some other auto store.theres also piaa,or even cool blue.depends what you are looking for exactly.hope this helps.also do a search for cleaning head lights or just headlight to fnd earlier posts about cleaning them.