Replacement Is250 Still No Good

Thought i would share my disappointment about my is250 as our forums in Australia are either dead or slow. I had paint issues with my first is250 to the point lexus here in australia offered me a new car which i took. Well i picked it up yesterday on a rainy day so i could not realy check it out until i got it home, thats when i yelled so loud noooooo not again. The passengers side door has a dent in it, small but a dents a dent. From what i guess a door has opened on it in the showroom floor and more paint issues on the boot. The paint looks like someone has put a finger on the paint work when it was wet, that can be buffed out if its only in the clear, it also has the same but smaller on the bumper bar. The car was not in my opinion detailed at all because as i cleaned it up to see of any issues i could see where the plastic was taped to the car to protect the car whilst in transit from overseas. I told them straight away about the dent issue but they dont know about the paint issue yet, that will be monday when i take it back. I had the windows tinted also, on the rear window there are air bubbles in it, yes this can be fixed, also i dont know how or why this happeded, on the outside on the rear quarter window the rubber seal that holds the glass in has been cut with a knife or stanley knife. The rubber was just hanging there so that will have to be replaced. I only spent like 30 minutes going over it and thought i need to stop and just take this car back and get my money back and try another dealer. Am i being to harsh, should i take this to higher grounds over the dealers head all the way to lexus Australia? I can't believe the lack of attention to detail on a 70K car. Tell me if i am being to fusy, i don't think i am. I want a new car with no dents or paint issues, is this to much to ask. You would think a dealer would be very paticular on the second car after the first car was so bad.

palms

That sounds terrible. I agree the dealer should have paid special attention to the second car for sure. Are there other dealers in your area?

FYI. My car was the first 2006 to come in and was in the showroom for the new model introduction party. They had made sure it was perfect as can be. Sounds to me like your dealer doesn't have much pride in his product.

That sounds terrible. I agree the dealer should have paid special attention to the second car for sure. Are there other dealers in your area?

FYI. My car was the first 2006 to come in and was in the showroom for the new model introduction party. They had made sure it was perfect as can be. Sounds to me like your dealer doesn't have much pride in his product.

Yes i have a few dealers close by but i don't know where i stand in regards to going to another dealer. I"ll see what is said monday and go from there. The dent can be fixed so can the paint issue but thats not giving me a perfect new car is it.