In The Process Of Buying A 98 Gs400.. Need Advice Quick!

I'm thinking about buying a 98 GS400 with 155,000 miles.. I've bought car from this dealer in the past and never had a problem with any vehicle I've purchased from them.. The car is in good condition.. the leather has no tears but does need to be cleaned. They just got the car in and they're doing a tune up and inspection as we speak. They wanted 12,500 but I got em down to 11,500.. haven't checked the Carfax report yet but I'm sure its clean. Do you guys think this would be a good deal?

I'm thinking about buying a 98 GS400 with 155,000 miles.. I've bought car from this dealer in the past and never had a problem with any vehicle I've purchased from them.. The car is in good condition.. the leather has no tears but does need to be cleaned. They just got the car in and they're doing a tune up and inspection as we speak. They wanted 12,500 but I got em down to 11,500.. haven't checked the Carfax report yet but I'm sure its clean. Do you guys think this would be a good deal?

i checked on kbb.com

the retail price for excellent condition with that mileage is 14,500

private:

excellent 11,500

good 10,660

i wouldnt say its a GOOD deal, id say its fair. as long as the title is clean and there was no previous damage you arent getting ripped off... but its not a steal. im new to lexus but the mileage doesnt really seem to be an issue with these cars. good luck!

I decided not to get it.. They had just got the vehicle that day and I was the first to see it and the previous owner put a GS400 emblem on it but when I checked the vin on carfax it came up as GS300.. ill try to talk to dealer down to about 9500 - 10000 but if not i think ill pass

• 1 month later...