This Is A Really Good Time To Buy A Pre-owned Big Sedan...

SW03ES

Just thought I'd share. I've been playing around on eBay Motors looking at large luxury sedans. This is a REALLY good time to buy one 1-2 years old! With the new LS out you can get 06 LS430s for under 50k and 05 LS430s for under $45k! Thats an LS430 with 5k-10k miles for the price of an ES!

As for the S class, similar thing only they're even better deals. 06 S430s for under $60k, some places 06 S500s for under $60k. What a great time to buy an 06 or 05 large luxury sedan.

Are you saying you are going to buy a USEd car?:whistles:

I don't think I could bring myself to do it LOL

Dealer said he could put me into a new LS460 for $61,000.

Which dealer? That doesn't seem possible.

Thats the MSRP of the most extremely base car. The one most dealers have as their base model is the $67,000 navigation package. Thats the one I thought you meant.

He said he could get me a base model in 4 to 6 weeks. I'm gonna stick with the IS till I get old though. :D

I'd be curious what the most extreme base model has to offer though. I mean, I could go without the hoover-in-place, make it thier fault in an accident, never catch me cops, type features. I would absolutely die laughing if I saw a LS with manual windows and no a/c.

Crank windows? No, they're celluloid and you have to lace them in place. Battery and self-starter is optional. A good, stout woman would have no trouble cranking it while you adjust the spark advance though.

Hahaha.... and if my memory serves from my B'ham days, there are a few good, stout women down in Alabama! Especially around Talladega. :blink: Just not too sure I would want to be seen in a Toyota 'round dem' parts, if ya' know what I mean. Dat' be some serious Earnhardt territory, and Sr. didn't drive no Camry.