Where Can I Buy An L-sportline Grille?

Thanks for your reply but the L-Sportline grille does NOT exist on their website; I just checked. I really need to find this grille. I have only seen pics of this grille on the net. It is similar to the TRD & TTE grilles but NOT the same.

sorry. i gave you the wrong site. i meant to put l-tunedparts.com. i haven't been on the site in a while, but they had it last time i checked.

Thanks for your reply but the L-Sportline grille does NOT exist on their website; I just checked. I really need to find this grille. I have only seen pics of this grille on the net. It is similar to the TRD & TTE grilles but NOT the same.

Hi Blexusgs

This is very unrelated, but I see that you are from LI, and over my holiday break from school, I will be coming home (To LI, from Tennessee)... I will be needing to find a good dealer alternative mechanic.

I have usually gone to lexus of Rockville Centre, but I get the feeling that they can see my naivete from a mile away and may take advantage of complete lack of vehicular knowledge.

I also want to get my windows tinted while im home. Please reccommend some good places if you know.

Thanks, Jessica