Lexus Of Concord?

rockee

Has anyone on this forum had any experience with Lexus of Concord - good or bad? Trying to decide if I should buy there.

Who owns it? If it's Herb Chambers thats good. I've had great experiance w/Lexus of Norwood.

It's not for me. Chambers is in Norwood, MA - this dealer is in Concord, CA - West Coast (outside of San Francisco). Since I'm from East Coast, that's why I'm asking since I know nothing about West Coast dealers.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone on this forum had any experience with Lexus of Concord - good or bad? Trying to decide if I should buy there.

Who owns it? If it's Herb Chambers thats good. I've had great experiance w/Lexus of Norwood.

It's not for me. Chambers is in Norwood, MA - this dealer is in Concord, CA - West Coast (outside of San Francisco). Since I'm from East Coast, that's why I'm asking since I know nothing about West Coast dealers.

Rockee,

since your location is listed as Northeast, I guess thats why there is confusion.

I haven't dealt with the one in Concord (its a longer drive from San Francisco) though one of my friends has and he is happy with his car. I just bought from Lexus of Marin and they were very nice. Serramonte Lexus has friendly staff. However they just didn't have the car in the color and options I wanted, Lexus of Marin did.

Just to note: I bought my car a couple of weeks ago and last week I had my birthday. The general manager of Lexus of Marin left me a voice mail message thanking me for buying from them and wishing me a happy birthday. The parts manager a few days later left me a voice mail introducing himself in case I had any questions.