Where Can I Get This

iceman1110

DSC05913.jpg

Ok... On my car (1992 sc400) it appears that there was once something mounted below the front bumper cover. I have seen this part on several other cars and it just looks like it has fallen off of, or was removed from mine, there are these little bracket things just hanging there. I like the look of it too, so maybe someone could tell me what this part is called or where I can get one. Thanks.

Mike

DSC05913.jpg

Ok... On my car (1992 sc400) it appears that there was once something mounted below the front bumper cover. I have seen this part on several other cars and it just looks like it has fallen off of, or was removed from mine, there are these little bracket things just hanging there. I like the look of it too, so maybe someone could tell me what this part is called or where I can get one. Thanks.

Mike

I have been searching for that part for 6 months now. Its called "lip" or "front valence/spoiler". the cheapest i've found it for is $400. Which is why i still dont have one. I've tried junkyards and even asked random SC owners to self theirs, but it seems to be a rare and expensive part. Let me know if you find one, i would really appreciate it. Good luck.

DSC05913.jpg

Mike

I have been searching for that part for 6 months now. Its called "lip" or "front valence/spoiler". the cheapest i've found it for is $400. Which is why i still dont have one. I've tried junkyards and even asked random SC owners to self theirs, but it seems to be a rare and expensive part. Let me know if you find one, i would really appreciate it. Good luck.

Aw thats not very encouraging lol. I'll let you know if i find one, you do the same please. thanks

I think a wholesale discount still makes it like $300-something.

Finding one used is next to impossible, as the SC has a low nose and those usually get tore up on parking curbs and such.

I just left mine off, no need to spend the money.

I'll let you know if i find anything. There is another type of lip out there, but the picture is the only place i've seen it. If you by any chance find this one, that would be awesome.

post-26847-1165975638_thumb.jpg