Leasing Factor On Rx450h And Reliable Marin County Dealer

rockee

My son wants to lease a Lexus RX450h and I am the designated negotiator. I went into a local dealer on East Coast and was quoted lease factor of .00165 and residual of 56% for 36 month/12000 mile lease. A few questions. Is this correct information? He will be leasing the car on West Coast. Any recommendations of dealers in Marin county and what would I expect dealer with best price to lease for OVER invoice? Has anyone seen any $1000 over invoice deals?

you mean rx400h? or Gs450h

well if you mean marin county as in bay area, there are really only 3 places he can get a lexus car. Lexus of Marin ( i bought my IS there, personally dont like it), and Lexus of Serramonte (i love that place, and get my service done there). The last one is at the Fremont Auto Mall, Magnussens lexus i think, i dont reccomend that either, also its too far.

you mean rx400h? or Gs450h

well if you mean marin county as in bay area, there are really only 3 places he can get a lexus car. Lexus of Marin ( i bought my IS there, personally dont like it), and Lexus of Serramonte (i love that place, and get my service done there). The last one is at the Fremont Auto Mall, Magnussens lexus i think, i dont reccomend that either, also its too far.

Sorry - getting my models #'s confused - I meant RX400h. This is for my son so I'm not really expert on new models.

I'll move it...

The residuals and money factors should be the same regardless of where he leases it since its the captive financial arm of Toyota. Right now very few outside banks will do leases on Hybrids, Lexus is probably the only source.

Those numbers don't seem bad to me...