07 Gs Vibration At Idle In Gear St Standstill.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I own a 08 GS350, no vibration at all at the stop light. Cant even tell if my engine is on or not if I dont look at the tach.

The G Man, you do not feel ANY vibtation?

In mine 08 GS350 AWD the vibration is very obvious and strong at the doors.

The dealer calls it "the neature of the beast".

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Nope, no vibration what so ever. Its as vibration free as my old GX470, cant even tell if the car is on or not. I have the same GS350 AWD. Nature of the beast, lol, thats a good one. What beast? a Ford F350? Ask your dealer to start up another GS350 and let it warm up to normal rpm and compare the vibration.

I know there have been a few complains about 350 AWD with vibration problems, is your rpm normal? Some thinks its the engine mount, but to tell you the truth, I dont think the dealer or Lexus have a clue as to whats causing this. If the vibration is really bad, I would keep filing complains about the vibration to the dealer and to Lexus and try to get them to buy the car back. Just the other day, there was a 07 GS350 AWD on ebay with vibration problem selling at a very low price, I bet it was a dealer buy back.

Nope, no vibration what so ever. Its as vibration free as my old GX470, cant even tell if the car is on or not. I have the same GS350 AWD. Nature of the beast, lol, thats a good one. What beast? a Ford F350? Ask your dealer to start up another GS350 and let it warm up to normal rpm and compare the vibration.

I know there have been a few complains about 350 AWD with vibration problems, is your rpm normal? Some thinks its the engine mount, but to tell you the truth, I dont think the dealer or Lexus have a clue as to whats causing this. If the vibration is really bad, I would keep filing complains about the vibration to the dealer and to Lexus and try to get them to buy the car back. Just the other day, there was a 07 GS350 AWD on ebay with vibration problem selling at a very low price, I bet it was a dealer buy back.

Thanks, The G Man.

That is exactly what I am doing now.

AJS