Roof Rack Noise

Is anyone getting roof rack noise when going around 80 on the highway. I believe its roof rack noise as that is what the tech said when we test drove it. The thing is, they have replaced both slats on the roof rack and the loner rx330 I drive didn't make the noise. I'm beginning to think its not the roof rack. Anyway, when going about 80 or so on the highway, I hear a noise like a metallic rattling sound. Its almost like wind noise but you can tell its something different. Its driving me a bit nuts. As I said, the rx330 I drove had the roof rack and didn't make the noise and I put the slats in the same position so I'm thinking its something else. The wife won't let me take it back in for a couple of months or so as she believes in the turn up the radio solution but that doesn't work for me. Especially since I have very sensitive ears.

Thanks

Rob

i have this noise and i think it is the wind deflector, or whatever that bar is in the front of the sunroof that is spring supported and can move up and down. mine makes noise at different random speeds, and it is a metallic noise. i am hoping to have the dealer look at it during my 20K lube.

i have this noise and i think it is the wind deflector, or whatever that bar is in the front of the sunroof that is spring supported and can move up and down. mine makes noise at different random speeds, and it is a metallic noise. i am hoping to have the dealer look at it during my 20K lube.

hmm, does it do it with the sunroof open or closed?

When I open the sunroof, I don't hear the noise, of course I'm guessing thats because everything is louder. Its just awefully annoying in a car like this to be hearing a freaking rattling sound. If it is from the roofrack, that is just pathetic as they should have kept the old style roof rack that looks like it has much less parts to make noise.