Srt Piggyback Ecu

Ok guys I need some confirmation quickly. It's Sunday night and I need my car for work tomorrow. All that's left of my SRT install is to put in the ECU. Question; The existing wires, do they need to be removed from the factory harness or do I just remove some of the insulation on the wires, leaving it connected to the harness, and just solder on the appropriate wire from the SRT ECU? Effectively having two wires connected to one point in the factory harness (like a 'Y' shape with the bottom of the Y going to the factory harness, one leg of the Y is the original wire and the other is from the SRT ECU. I want to make sure I get this right because if I don't, the factory intake is going back on.

Thanks

Thanks bluelex. From the diagram it looks like the original wires just need to be stripped of the insualtion and soldered to the new ECU wires. When I get some downtime I'll give it a shot. I put back the stock intake for now.