Grinding Noise On Hard Stop

I have a 98 GS400. I recently replaced front and rear brake pads with Axxis Deluxe pads after hearing a grinding noise from the front driver's side when I stop hard. The grinding noise has still persisted after replacing the pads. Has anyone experienced this ?

what was the condition of the brake rotors? were they machined/turned at the same time the pads were replaced?

also, what condition were the calipers in? no sticking pistons?

Rotors are in good condition. Did not turn them. Calipers work fine no sticking. I bedded in the pads. No vibrations. Just the grinding noise from driver front when braking hard.

what was the condition of the brake rotors? were they machined/turned at the same time the pads were replaced?

also, what condition were the calipers in? no sticking pistons?

Rotors are in good condition. Did not turn them. Calipers work fine no sticking. I bedded in the pads. No vibrations. Just the grinding noise from driver front when braking hard.

i get a grinding noise as well after i put on axxis pads. let me know if you find out what the cause is. i'm going to get my rotors checked out this weekend to see if they are too worn.

is there a way to tell if your rotors need to be replaced without measuring them?