Update For Gs400 Navigation Harddrive

I was checking at the dealer for the update for the Navigation information on my GS400 and they told me it was $500+ to get the November update. I have done some research and it is a harddrive that simply is removed and replaced. I've looked high and low but can't find it anywhere other then the dealer. Anyone have any suggestions?

I was checking at the dealer for the update for the Navigation information on my GS400 and they told me it was $500+ to get the November update. I have done some research and it is a harddrive that simply is removed and replaced. I've looked high and low but can't find it anywhere other then the dealer. Anyone have any suggestions?

What year is your gs? Has it ever been updated?

I have a 1998 GS. The dealer here in Salt Lake tells me there was an update that they received in November. I have to believe that there is a more economical way to get a new harddrive update.

• 1 month later...

I have a 1998 GS. The dealer here in Salt Lake tells me there was an update that they received in November. I have to believe that there is a more economical way to get a new harddrive update.

www.sewelllexus.com has the latest update for $329. Unless you get lucky and find an older update 2003 on ebay for less $$ you'll have to pay the $329.