Bosch +4

chargerucd

Thank you for your HELP,

I just want to add that when i(or other people) post questions i don't expect to have people bring a closed mind and start to batter one for trying to get information from more experienced lexus users. I am not experienced on asian makes, but have had American cars for 20 years and thus have formed ideas about cars and parts. so i come hare to get to get the practices and tricks to these cars.

sorry if i offended people.

ChargerUcd

Closing threads is not what this club is about ,you guys should know that.

Stick with some facts and not ego's though guys.

thanks

BTW i have NGK iridium's and they don't do a think for feeling a difference.

Probably go back to a nice copper plug as they wear faster but my engine is easy to change.

I'll also throw this in general maintenance as it has little to do with a specific engine but the "BEST" plug.

Nobody got offended. The only little problem was some posts going off on tangents about 700HP engines etc. That has little to do with what plugs are best for your stock engine.

• 3 weeks later...

as a side note...i belong to technician and/or owner only forum and the general mantra is that bosch platinum plugs aren't even good enough for a lawnmower. sums up my opinion as well.

Bosch +4 was OE for BMW's and Mercedes until recently. I'm not positive about MB but BMW has opted to use NGK +4 (100k miles) plugs as OE. Bosch spark plugs are not terribly horrible plugs. They just happen not to be a good match for jap and american cars.