Aftermarket Rotors, Pad, Brake Line

nine1twoinc

Got a few newbie questions to ask after searching the forum. I have a 02 LS430, and was wondering what are the choices for aftermarket crossdrilled/slotted rotors (beside, Brembo, Bradi, EBC), pad, and steel braided brake line? TIA

I just used Brembo discs from TireRack and oem brake pads from my local dealer after getting them to match Park Place Lexus online price. I've been satisfied with both. The Brembo rotors were under $70 each, compared to $110 online for genuine lexus rotors or over $200 each locally.

Bob

Got a few newbie questions to ask after searching the forum. I have a 02 LS430, and was wondering what are the choices for aftermarket crossdrilled/slotted rotors (beside, Brembo, Bradi, EBC), pad, and steel braided brake line? TIA

I just used Brembo discs from TireRack and oem brake pads from my local dealer after getting them to match Park Place Lexus online price. I've been satisfied with both. The Brembo rotors were under $70 each, compared to $110 online for genuine lexus rotors or over $200 each locally.

Bob

For standard rotors, not cross drilled or slotted. I prefer standard after reading up on it a lot.

Bob