Lexus Watch

kimkylejay

Hi, i was the winning bidder on ebay for a lexus is300 wrist watch. The watch is great but unfortunately it has no instructions and i cant set it. Does anyone out their own one of these watches or no where i can pick up some instructions. I have asked my local dealer and in fairness he has tried his best to obtain a copy for me but because he does'nt have one in stock he is finding it difficult. If someone owns one of these watches and can send a copy to my email i would be very grateful. My email is steven.williams14@ntlworld.com

THANKS.

post-2-1061110621.jpg

I didn't know Lexus offered watches.

For the $100 that you paid they should have included the instructions and hopefully you got an authentic item

You can always take it to a jewelry store/watch repair shop + maybe they can help you

Good luck!

• 7 years later...

Hi, i was the winning bidder on ebay for a lexus is300 wrist watch. The watch is great but unfortunately it has no instructions and i cant set it. Does anyone out their own one of these watches or no where i can pick up some instructions. I have asked my local dealer and in fairness he has tried his best to obtain a copy for me but because he does'nt have one in stock he is finding it difficult. If someone owns one of these watches and can send a copy to my email i would be very grateful. My email is steven.williams14@ntlworld.com

THANKS.

• 8 years later...

Yeah having same experience like you. I bought a Lexus watch and the quality is awesome and its really working well. I mostly buy lexus products because I trust on their products. Today I saw its official page now sure soon will do shopping from there.