Best Available Workshop Manual Gs300

Recently I had to change my head gasket on my GS300, and I couldn't find a manual that covered it

And as usual with my luck I only found the manual downloadable just the day after I finished

I have absolutely nothing to do with this site so I am not selling, I am a member from England that wanted to share the knowlege of a good workshop manual and where to find it

Apparently the LS manual is as good as the GS300 manual, but I haven't seen it

Dirt cheap downloads as well from $15 to $20 and the GS300 manual is over 2,200 pages of clear PDF and it covers absolutely everything

http://www.tradebit.com/searchfiles.php

• 7 months later...

Recently I had to change my head gasket on my GS300, and I couldn't find a manual that covered it

And as usual with my luck I only found the manual downloadable just the day after I finished

I have absolutely nothing to do with this site so I am not selling, I am a member from England that wanted to share the knowlege of a good workshop manual and where to find it

Apparently the LS manual is as good as the GS300 manual, but I haven't seen it

Dirt cheap downloads as well from $15 to $20 and the GS300 manual is over 2,200 pages of clear PDF and it covers absolutely everything

http://www.tradebit.com/searchfiles.php

What happened to the car for the head gasket to go out???

• 3 years later...