Just Bought My Is-250awd

I finally decided to take the plunge and buy a really nice car. I just brought home the black on black IS250. Wow, does this thing look great in my garage and my wife is already claiming it as hers.

I have a question though.. When I pulled it into the garage a heard a tick noise almost like the lifters where making a noise. Is this normal for a new car? Should I take it in already to have them listen to it? I read some other posts on the 350 and it sounded like they had a problem with this similar noise. Anyone have anything to share with me? Also, does Lexus have a site where you can find recalls or known issues?

Other than that little noise, this car handles fantastic. I had a lot of fun driving it home from the dealer. Today it is raining and I had to get it dirty :cries: .

I just picked up my IS250 AWD two weeks ago and the day I picked it up I pointed out the same noise to my sales guy....he said that its normal, thats how all of the IS250/350's sound. You can really hear it sometimes when the window is down and as you come to a slow stop...but, I just ignore it. Your Lexus is perfectly fine! Enjoy!