Red Flag Hq3

Rx330driver

Well, i must be on a posting frenzy tonight, but the Chinese have managed to create a car to look exactly like toyota's and lexus' cars on the road. Its name is the HQ3 produced by the Red Flag corp (surprising no?) http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/17/beijing...w-red-flag-hq3/

the headlights are LS430

The Interior is the Toyota Crown/ES330/GS300

Grill is RX330

with that said, i would totally buy this car! the bulletproofed stretched version of course! (actually pretty expensive for a car made in china)

Well, i must be on a posting frenzy tonight, but the Chinese have managed to create a car to look exactly like toyota's and lexus' cars on the road. Its name is the HQ3 produced by the Red Flag corp (surprising no?) http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/17/beijing...w-red-flag-hq3/

the headlights are LS430

The Interior is the Toyota Crown/ES330/GS300

Grill is RX330

with that said, i would totally buy this car! the bulletproofed stretched version of course! (actually pretty expensive for a car made in china)

I actually like the design better than L-Finesse, It appears to be a very nice automobile. I want one. :cheers:

Well, it's nice to see that we're not the only country they've been spying on! I wonder if the car is powered by Los Alamos nuclear technology?

It is a good looking car! I see influences from Infiniti, Lexus, Jag and even a bit of MB. Funny...no ford, gm, chrystler, dodge or saturn though.

Well they know what the hot sellers are here in America, (Lexus Toyota, MB, BMW, etc.) so of course they'd mix all these "ingredients" and create the Redflag automobile company. I could only imagine the price tag on that one.... :D