95 Ls400 Passenger Speakers Not Working!

IshRivas

OK - I've read quite a bit about other people having problems with their passenger speakers working intermitently - Has anyone figured out why this happens? It seems like this is a common problem with the LS400, and surely by now, Lexus must have figured out what the problem is...

I have a Nakamichi system and I have two problems with it:

1. A lot of static from the CD player. I can live with this, since the wife would rather carry around with a portable CD player than deal with the CD changer. Of course, it would be nice if I could fix it.

2. The speakers work fine for a while, but then the passenger speakers stop working. Seems like if I shut the car down for a few minutes, they start working again, but only for a while again!

Can anyone please enlighten me.

Ish

95 LS400

OK - I've read quite a bit about other people having problems with their passenger speakers working intermitently - Has anyone figured out why this happens? It seems like this is a common problem with the LS400, and surely by now, Lexus must have figured out what the problem is...

I have a Nakamichi system and I have two problems with it:

1. A lot of static from the CD player. I can live with this, since the wife would rather carry around with a portable CD player than deal with the CD changer. Of course, it would be nice if I could fix it.

2. The speakers work fine for a while, but then the passenger speakers stop working. Seems like if I shut the car down for a few minutes, they start working again, but only for a while again!

Can anyone please enlighten me.

Ish

95 LS400

This is known issue with Naks. Its due to the wires that go into the Nak AMP. Make sure you tighten things up, and try again.