Rx 350 Rear Seat "creaking"

Alright, i think i have came to the right place in order to find solutions.

My RX 350 which has only 3000 miles on the odometer right now has an issue with a creaking noise coming

from the rear right side seat while driving. The creaking only occurs when a passenger is sitting on that

particular seat and it sounds like when you are leaning back on an old computer chair.

(I have sat on the seat many times and concluded that the creaking is coming from the lower lumbar area, and the noise only comes when it is compressed/ decompressed.)

I have discuss the issue with the service representative and a technician from my local repair center and after dealing with 10 fruitless visits, they decided to service it.

Two days later i have recieved the car back from the service rep. saying they fix the noise with felt on the

areas where the chair meets the flooring. Surprisingly enough, after driving it myself back home with my

girl friend on the back seat, the noise is still there!

Afterwards, i immediately drove the car back to the service center with a rep in the car. The rep then tells

me they can't do much about it since it is Thanksgiving, basically telling us to come back the following Monday or implying that I have to live with it.

So now if anyone would kindly give me some advice how to combat this problem, since it is obviously a

manufacturer defect but the service center is refusing to repair it.

Thanks

My RX 350 which has only 3000 miles on the odometer right now has an issue with a creaking noise coming

from the rear right side seat while driving. The creaking only occurs when a passenger is sitting on that

particular seat and it sounds like when you are leaning back on an old computer chair.

(I have sat on the seat many times and concluded that the creaking is coming from the lower lumbar area, and the noise only comes when it is compressed/ decompressed.)

I have discuss the issue with the service representative and a technician from my local repair center and after dealing with 10 fruitless visits, they decided to service it.

Two days later i have recieved the car back from the service rep. saying they fix the noise with felt on the

areas where the chair meets the flooring. Surprisingly enough, after driving it myself back home with my

Afterwards, i immediately drove the car back to the service center with a rep in the car. The rep then tells

me they can't do much about it since it is Thanksgiving, basically telling us to come back the following Monday or implying that I have to live with it.

So now if anyone would kindly give me some advice how to combat this problem, since it is obviously a

Thanks

It was Thanksgiving, and they asked you to come back Monday. I think that's reasonable. Give them a chance to satisfy you. The car is certainly not out of service, and it is a holiday.

• 5 months later...

Try lowering the rear center arm rest.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Thanks

Thanks