Body Kit Fit?

Sacrateez

Hey what's going on everyone....Just purchased a RHD 1991 Toyota Soarer V8 limited edition. Very interested in dressing her up a little and showing her off to the friends but there is a problem. Everytime i see a body kit for sale it's for 92 and later SC300/400 models. Is it possible for me to buy one of these many kits and get it modified onto my 91 or is it next to impossible. I know anything is pretty much possible when it comes to modiication for your car but is it going to be expensive customizing a newer kit onto an older model car....please help?

Yah it seems to me that the body hasn't changed much over the years so I am guessing that fitting a body kit for my 91 wouldn't be that hard if I wanted to use one meant for a later Soarer. I kinda like the JIC one or the RUNNER wide body.

Yah it seems to me that the body hasn't changed much over the years so I am guessing that fitting a body kit for my 91 wouldn't be that hard if I wanted to use one meant for a later Soarer. I kinda like the JIC one or the RUNNER wide body.

The JICs is an excellent pick. I just finished buying and installing a cheap kit from VISRacing. I would definetely recommend not buying a kit through Ebay; I was sucked into that void myself, and was forced to abandon it because it didn't correctly fit.

Before you buy something, i'd suggest researching a good bodyshop in your area who will specialize with FiberGlass modifications and has worked with aftermarket bodykits.