98 Navigation In 95 Ls400

can someone please tell me it is possible? i saw this 98 navigation with ac/heat controls all together on ebay and was wondering if it was possible to install this in my 95 ls400. are the plugs in the back the same ? i have pics that compare them both.. it seems like the only problem i would have is the size .. if thats the case can i just use the vent from the 98 ls400 also because it doesnt come with the time and temp ?

if i get this and a navi brain will i be able to get it to work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-LS400...VQQcmdZViewItem

1995_interior_front.jpg

thats the picture of the 95 dash board

1998_interior_front_dsdie.jpg

that is the picture of the non navigation option of the 98 ls.. size seems the same as the 95

some one pleasee let me know i really want this badly..

can someone please tell me it is possible? i saw this 98 navigation with ac/heat controls all together on ebay and was wondering if it was possible to install this in my 95 ls400. are the plugs in the back the same ? i have pics that compare them both.. it seems like the only problem i would have is the size .. if thats the case can i just use the vent from the 98 ls400 also because it doesnt come with the time and temp ?

if i get this and a navi brain will i be able to get it to work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-LS400...VQQcmdZViewItem

1995_interior_front.jpg

thats the picture of the 95 dash board

1998_interior_front_dsdie.jpg

that is the picture of the non navigation option of the 98 ls.. size seems the same as the 95

some one pleasee let me know i really want this badly..

yes its possible as the unit will fit right into your dash. but it is the hardest of all lexus retrtofits as your audio wiring is not only analog but the cd changer is also pbus not mbus llike every other lexus cd changer so the cd changer has to be swapped as well as the analog amplifier to digital amplifier. i have the headunit, computer with hardrive map, gps antenna and wiring harness but it is not a plug in and play install. the speakar output wires from analog amp would have to be adaprted to the new digital pioneer amp. if your cueent system isa nakamichi that makes more problems as far as the wiring goes as that amp is in the trunk and makes adating the speaker outputs even harder.