1jz Swap Questions Please

I ordered a 1jzgte swap from a JDM soarer, and wanting to put it into my sc300

my car is an auto and also is the swap that I ordered

my swap is comming with everything: harness,ecu,intercooler and piping,ect

I know that the engine bolt right in but my question is:

Does anyone know if there is a differance int the wiring between the 2 harnesses ( I know all of the wires need to be extended to fit into the car) ..............are all of the plugs going to "Plug and Play"

Please any REAL advice would be helpfull.

Thank you

There are a couple of people who have swapped to a 1JZ. I have my doubts if it will be a direct bolt in. The 2JZ is direct bolt on.

Have you tried to search through the Forums? There should be at least two Threads talking about the swap and the wiring harness.

There are a couple of people who have swapped to a 1JZ. I have my doubts if it will be a direct bolt in. The 2JZ is direct bolt on.

Have you tried to search through the Forums? There should be at least two Threads talking about the swap and the wiring harness.

Yes I have searched searched and searched and nothing with any detail, I have a 2jzgte swap here but it is from an aristo and looks like there is way to much wiring involved and I cant find a diagram for parts od the aristo harness that need to have plugs changed......trust me the 2jzgte swap is hardly boltin plug and paly

second I dont want to go 2jgte because of this I do know that the 1jzgte swap is much easier but seems no-one has done any sort of writeup on the subject that is worth anything......I guess many people dont do thier own swaps they just send it to a shop and pay someone