Windshield Washer

erick

sorry it may be a silly question but just want to ask if washers from gx sprays like a stream of water or sort of fans out. i noticed from newer models of cars nowadays have washers that pulsates and fans out on the on the entire glass. went to a dealer and told me that it is normal as the car uses a high concentration liquid to take cAREof bugs on the windshield.

sorry it may be a silly question but just want to ask if washers from gx sprays like a stream of water or sort of fans out. i noticed from newer models of cars nowadays have washers that pulsates and fans out on the on the entire glass. went to a dealer and told me that it is normal as the car uses a high concentration liquid to take cAREof bugs on the windshield.

unfortunately no. I feel bad we don't have it, and when i get loaner RX330/350s they have that spraying winshield washer everytime i play around with them.. <_<

There are three distinct nozzles on each thingy on the top of the hood. That does a good job of spreading the fluid around the windshield. I've had my 04 through two wisconsin winters already, with lots of salt spray, and the washers have been quite good.

But it's not as good as the spray. Next time you get a loaner RX or even the ES, try the windshield washer and experience how truly spread out the spray is with the spray type washer. :angry: :)

the first time i saw that water spraying is with my brother in laws passat and was amased by it and hoping it do the same with the GX but its not, anyway , i can live without it but would be happier if indeed it has.