Replace Rear Main Seal?

lexusboii

Hello all.....

I notice there is a tingling sound as I accelerate and my engine and VSC light on plus there is small amount of oil under trasmission....So I will take it to Lexus dealer tomorrow to replace Rear Main Seal tomorrow..

But right now I just let them replace the Rear Main Seal first, then will that solve Engine light problem too or I have to repplace knock sensor too? any help???.....

Thanks alll...... :unsure:

Hello all.....

I notice there is a tingling sound as I accelerate and my engine and VSC light on plus there is small amount of oil under trasmission....So I will take it to Lexus dealer tomorrow to replace Rear Main Seal tomorrow..

But right now I just let them replace the Rear Main Seal first, then will that solve Engine light problem too or I have to repplace knock sensor too? any help???.....

Thanks alll...... :unsure:

my local Lexus just called, they said my engine got sludge too.. what the heck....I change my oil every 3000 miles...but they said they also talked to Lexus Coop in CA and still waiting for their answer...

So if they just clean my engine, will it come back later?

if they replace the engine for brand new..is it from Japan or remanufactured?? a

any help??