Gs Taillights

Here is a ebay link to a set of smoked LED taillights for the GS : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=013

What is your opinion of these tails ?

i had the red/clear led lamps that i purchased mine at carson toyota.. i had the second version of these lights. they are maded in taiwan under the Sonar(same for the smoke/clear) brand name. the ones that they sell on ebay will throw the "light out" light on your dash unless its a v2. Sonar came out with a rewired system which is the one i had(version2). the v2 fixed the light out problem. the lights also come with chrome signal light bulbs but they are junk. you can't see the bulbs light up during the day. the cheap light bulb sockets are also junk. they can strip easily if you are not careful. in my opinion overall, these lamps are inferior products. the quality is not there so i returned them. i'll just stick to my oem lights.

Here is a ebay link to a set of smoked LED taillights for the GS : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=013

i had the red/clear led lamps that i purchased mine at carson toyota.. i had the second version of these lights. they are maded in taiwan under the Sonar(same for the smoke/clear) brand name. the ones that they sell on ebay will throw the "light out" light on your dash unless its a v2. Sonar came out with a rewired system which is the one i had(version2). the v2 fixed the light out problem. the lights also come with chrome signal light bulbs but they are junk. you can't see the bulbs light up during the day. the cheap light bulb sockets are also junk. they can strip easily if you are not careful. in my opinion overall, these lamps are inferior products. the quality is not there so i returned them. i'll just stick to my oem lights.

My first impression was that the quality wasn't near OEM, Thanks for the info on the bulbs. Any more feedback ?

• 1 month later...

what did you pay for these at carson toyota?

what did you pay for these at carson toyota?

$470 something w/ the group buy.. ebay is cheaper..

• 1 month later...