2006 Vs. 2007

Hi,

i'm brand new to the forum, and i'm going to be getting an IS350 this coming spring. my question is, are there differences between the 2006 and the 2007 version of the 350? the only difference i could see is the option of an X package.

i will be looking for a sport package with navigation. i've never bought new before and would consider it if there are different offerings in the 07 compared to the 06.

thanks for your help

• 1 month later...

Hi,

i'm brand new to the forum, and i'm going to be getting an IS350 this coming spring. my question is, are there differences between the 2006 and the 2007 version of the 350? the only difference i could see is the option of an X package.

i will be looking for a sport package with navigation. i've never bought new before and would consider it if there are different offerings in the 07 compared to the 06.

thanks for your help

In reading the other posts they have covered all the differences I know of and I spend a lot of time at Lexus checking on stuff like that.. I have several friends that are employed by Lexus, one is a manager..

Mine is a IS305 with all but the radar cruise and pre-collision..

George